This fully waterproof e-collar is very popular with the dog trainers and pet owners. Its training systems will help you to control and train your dog in effective range by a series of functions, including vibration alert, sound warning, electrostatic punishment, etc. With its remote design, you can remotely control to train your dogs. It will be your good training assistant!
- Fully waterproof design: the receiver has a super waterproof performance, so your pet can swim or walk in the rain with it
- Adjustable levels: levels of vibration and shock are adjustable from 1 to 99, and you are advised to try levels gradually to find the proper one when using this pet training system for the first time
- 3 training modes: shock/vibration/sound
- With blue backlight screen: can be used at night
- Long-distance remote control: the remote distance is 800m (without any disturbance)
- 3 channels: there are 3 signal channels on the remote transmitter, and it can control 3 receivers of the same model
- Auto power save: automatic standby mode and memory functions
- Adjustable collar size: the max adjustable length is up to 67cm, suitable for all size dogs
- Please charge before first using
- Eliminate one misbehavior or teach one obedience command at one time, if the training gets too fast, your pet may become confused and repel
- Before using the shock mode to your pet, you should try vibration to your pet first
- Observe the dog's reaction and make sure the training intensity not too much
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed
- Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Output: 5V/5.2V, 0.5A (5.2V for AU plug)
- Transmitter battery voltage: 3.7V
- Receiver waterproof level: IP67
- Battery type: Li-ion battery (built-in)
- Transmitter charging time: 4 hours
- Transmitter standby time: about a week
- Receiver charging time: 4 hours
- Receiver standby time: about a week
Package Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 15.00 x 5.30 cm / 7.48 x 5.91 x 2.09 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Our policy lasts for the duration of 30 days, after which you will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must ensure that your item is unused and in the same condition, it was before you received it. It must also be in its original packaging. Our products, especially the perishable ones are exempted from being returned. Other non-returnable items include; gift cards and downloadable software products. To complete your return, you must present a receipt or a proof of purchase, and you must ensure not to send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are some situations where partial refunds are granted; products with obvious signs of use that has been opened. If they are damaged, not in their original condition, or any part thereof goes missing, and any item not returned before the expiration of 30 days.
Refunds (if applicable)
As soon as we receive the product you returned and inspect them to be fit, you will receive a email from us, to notify you that we have received such item, and we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of refund. If approved, a refund will be processed, and credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within a stated amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If there is a delay as to receipt of the fund, you are expected to, first of all, check your account to be sure, and then contact your credit card company after which you contact your bank, as it might take time before it is finally posted. After doing all these and still have not received your refund yet, do well to contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
We only refund regular priced items; sales items, on the other hand, cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at
and send your item to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
If your item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would then receive a gift credit for the value of your return. And as soon as the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. On the other hand, if the item was not marked as a gift upon purchase, or the gift givers shipped the order to themselves with the intention of giving you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you are expected to mail it to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
You will be responsible for the payment of your shipping costs for returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. The time it would take before your exchanged product reaches you vary depending on where you live. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.