- 90 degree 720P HD PIR sensor camera, support 8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 720P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
- IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (720P) with sound.
- Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
- 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
- IPX54 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
- Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
- It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
- The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
- Opening attention: in order to wake up the camera, please put the opening button on the TEST mode at first, wait for 1 to 5 seconds, then move the button to the ON mode. At that time, the camera is in the state of working
- TF card insertion: before operating this machine, please keep it be in power, then insert TF card. Finally, it will perform well
1. 4pcs AA Alkaline Batteries
With 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 3 months, please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
2. Solar Panel
Original 6V lithium battery solar panels for optional.
3. Power Adapter
This camera can also be powered by an external 6V DC adapter.
Selectable image resolution: 8MP / 5MP / 3MP
Multiple photo on one detection: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9
Delay: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
ISO: auto / 100 / 200 / 400
Resolution: 720P / WVGA / VGA
Video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90S
Memory: TF card up to 32GB
LED: black invisible 850nm
Motion detection: high / normal / low
Number of IR LED: 30pcs LEDs
Trigger induction time: 1.1s
HD video: 720P
PIR sensor sight angle: 90 degree
Max night vision lighting distance: 20m
Operation temperature: -16 - 60 Deg.C
File format: JPEG / AVI
Date time imprint: yes
Password security: 4 digital PIN code
Standby current: 0.2mA
Standby time: 3 months
Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS, Reach, RTTE
- Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
- Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
- Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.00 x 11.50 x 8.50 cm / 6.3 x 4.53 x 3.35 inches
Our policy lasts for the duration of 30 days, after which you will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must ensure that your item is unused and in the same condition, it was before you received it. It must also be in its original packaging. Our products, especially the perishable ones are exempted from being returned. Other non-returnable items include; gift cards and downloadable software products. To complete your return, you must present a receipt or a proof of purchase, and you must ensure not to send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are some situations where partial refunds are granted; products with obvious signs of use that has been opened. If they are damaged, not in their original condition, or any part thereof goes missing, and any item not returned before the expiration of 30 days.
Refunds (if applicable)
As soon as we receive the product you returned and inspect them to be fit, you will receive a email from us, to notify you that we have received such item, and we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of refund. If approved, a refund will be processed, and credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within a stated amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If there is a delay as to receipt of the fund, you are expected to, first of all, check your account to be sure, and then contact your credit card company after which you contact your bank, as it might take time before it is finally posted. After doing all these and still have not received your refund yet, do well to contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
We only refund regular priced items; sales items, on the other hand, cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at
and send your item to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
If your item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would then receive a gift credit for the value of your return. And as soon as the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. On the other hand, if the item was not marked as a gift upon purchase, or the gift givers shipped the order to themselves with the intention of giving you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you are expected to mail it to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
You will be responsible for the payment of your shipping costs for returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. The time it would take before your exchanged product reaches you vary depending on where you live. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.