Dash cam is a great addition to your vehicle for a myriad of reasons. It potentially protects you in a car accident by providing evidence of the incident, especially against people trying to commit insurance fraud. A dash cam is able to help you record and save good memories even if you are not in the car. In a word, it protects your finances, time and personal property, etc.
What Characteristics It Has
- 2.31 inch high resolution LCD screen, watching video simultaneous while driving (support on-spot play back)
- 2160P UHD resolution/24fps high definition resolution
- Advanced H.264 video compression technology
- 170 degree super wide angle lens
- Supports GPS to record of speed, position, direction and driving route location of the vehicle (the GPS module needs to extra purchase)
- G-sensor locks and saves data to memory automatically when detected abrupt displacement
- Loop record videos with seamless and overwrite them for optimal storage
- Supports TF card extended up to 64GB (not included), helping to optimize storage
- Motion detection function
- Automatically turn on/off function
- Program: Novatek 96663 V2
- Sensor: OV4689/323
- Battery: 5V - 2.5F super capacitor
- Lens angle: 170 degree grade wide angle lens
- Video resolution: H.264 2160P/24fps, H.264 1440P/30fps, H.264 1080P/30fps, H.264 1080P/60fps
- Video format: MP4
- Maximum storage: TF card up to 64G (not included)
- Power-off file recovery function: support
- Operating voltage: DC 5V, 1A
- Record file time: off, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes
- Language system: English/French/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Simplified Chinese/Russian
- Audio recording: support
Product Size(L x W x H): 8.00 x 6.00 x 5.40 cm / 3.15 x 2.36 x 2.13 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 11.50 x 9.00 cm / 5.91 x 4.53 x 3.54 inches
Our policy lasts for the duration of 30 days, after which you will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must ensure that your item is unused and in the same condition, it was before you received it. It must also be in its original packaging. Our products, especially the perishable ones are exempted from being returned. Other non-returnable items include; gift cards and downloadable software products. To complete your return, you must present a receipt or a proof of purchase, and you must ensure not to send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are some situations where partial refunds are granted; products with obvious signs of use that has been opened. If they are damaged, not in their original condition, or any part thereof goes missing, and any item not returned before the expiration of 30 days.
Refunds (if applicable)
As soon as we receive the product you returned and inspect them to be fit, you will receive a email from us, to notify you that we have received such item, and we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of refund. If approved, a refund will be processed, and credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within a stated amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If there is a delay as to receipt of the fund, you are expected to, first of all, check your account to be sure, and then contact your credit card company after which you contact your bank, as it might take time before it is finally posted. After doing all these and still have not received your refund yet, do well to contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
We only refund regular priced items; sales items, on the other hand, cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at
and send your item to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
If your item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would then receive a gift credit for the value of your return. And as soon as the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. On the other hand, if the item was not marked as a gift upon purchase, or the gift givers shipped the order to themselves with the intention of giving you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you are expected to mail it to: 220 North Main Street Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29601
You will be responsible for the payment of your shipping costs for returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. The time it would take before your exchanged product reaches you vary depending on where you live. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.